Currently we have two lasers from the Trumph company at our disposal (types 3530 and 3030).
High dynamics and accuracy of our devices allow you to produce a wide range of products.
Laser cutting is the highest quality way of sheet separation. It is suitable for products with both simple and complicated inner and outer outlines, with both thin and also thick sheets and its biggest advantages are:
- very precise shapes
- quality cutting edges
- possibility of producing very precise parts by cutting edges without scales, oxides
- no need of further products machining (deburring)
- in some cases it is possible to use the common contraction joint and save time and material
Maximum sheet size 1500 x 3000 mm
Maximum production error +/- 0,1 mm
- structural steel up to 20 mm
- stainless steel up to 10mm
- aluminium alloys up to 8 mm